The Gift of Reading


Welcome to Sweet Integrations! I've joined 15 fabulous bloggers to share our Gifts of Reading. I'm sharing a wonderful Christmas book by Jan Brett called The Wild Christmas Reindeer. Jan Brett writes beautifully illustrated Christmas books that students love. I purchase one each year for my granddaughter to enjoy. 

In The Wild Christmas Reindeer, Teeka is given the task of rounding up Santa's reindeer for Christmas Eve. Teeka is new to this job and a bit nervous so she handles the reindeer in the wrong way. Then, she learns how kindness and patience works with the out-of-control reindeer.

Click on the image below for your FREE product. 

Enter my raffle to receive a great addition to The Wild Christmas Reindeer. After reading the book, students can learn more facts about reindeer or caribou and enjoy fun holiday activities.




31 comments

  1. I would love to know your favorite Christmas book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite Christmas book is The Tale of Three Trees. I remember reading it many times with my parents growing up and still have it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed reading turkey claus! It is a great follow up to Turkey Trouble!
    scheinbere@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite is Twas the night Before Christmas... an oldie but a goodie :-)
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a tough one! So many... I love Jan Brett's Twas the Night Before Christmas!
    Bex
    Reading and Writing Redhead .

    ReplyDelete
  6. So tough! I love reading the Jan Brett books. They have the coolest pictures and greatest stories. Can't go wrong!

    Andrea
    Reading Toward the Stars

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like The Gift of the Magi, but as for children's books, I have an entire tub and love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favourite Christmas book would be The Crooked Little Christmas Tree or Small One. I still get emotional reading these stories year after year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Night Before Christmas
    susanlulu@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also love Jan Brett's Twas the Night Before Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I still read The Night before Christmas. I have two tubs full of Christmas books.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like many Christmas books but my new favorite is Mooseltoe ! (sp ?)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Jan Brett and this freebie is awesome so ty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love to read The Small One by Alex Walsh.

    ReplyDelete
  15. My favorite Christmas book to read to my kiddos is The Night Before Christmas, an old classic!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an awesome freebie! I just love Jan Brett Christmas stories. :)
    I'm so glad you join us for the hop. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the Polar Express! I have so many must reads.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Olive the Other Reindeer and Santa Duck

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.